Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Summer Kind of Girl

Winter is good for only one thing: Christmas. Now that the holidays are over, I'm ready for summer again. Sunshine and an occasional breeze, cotton dresses and flip flops, the bright colors of everything around me in bloom, crickets chirping and the glow of fireflies in the evening...and, last but not least, a glorious tan!

I wish that, come January 1st, the weather would start getting warm again. But as of right now it's 32 degrees here, 27 degrees in my hometown in Georgia, and 23 degrees where Eric is in Florida. It seems to be unusually cold in the South this winter.

To make myself feel better about the weather, I've spent a good bit of the morning "window shopping" for spring and summer maternity clothes online. I found a bunch of cute things at Old Navy and I'm tempted to go ahead and order some stuff. I kind of wish that I was due a little later in the summer, so I could buy more and have a little bit longer to enjoy them. But I'm sure that by the time June rolls around, I'll be singing a different song!

Well, for lack of anything else to talk about, and because I miss him, here are some pics of my hubby and me through all the seasons of the year...winter included. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment