Had a doctor's appointment today, and I finally got to hear my baby's heartbeat for longer than two seconds! It was pretty cool. :)
The doctor said that everything looked and sounded good, and she could hear a lot of movement in there. Too bad I couldn't see the movement, too. I was really hoping that she'd do another ultrasound today so I could find out what I'm having. At my first appointment, the doctor randomly pulled in an ultrasound machine and showed me the baby since we were having a tough time locating the heartbeat. But this time I have to wait until after 1:30 tomorrow, then call and set up an appointment with the radiology department at the hospital. Hopefully they can get me in soon. Baby's heart rate was 150, which is a good indication that it's a girl...but you never know!
In other news, we're expecting a little snow tonight in North Carolina. When I wake up tomorrow I'll find out if it actually happened...
10 years ago
I left you a blog award!
ReplyDelete